Wedding Reception Checklist
First Things First- Start Booking!
- Decide on either the Taverns picturesque deck overlooking the Clarence River or inside our intimate air-conditioned restaurant for your ceremony and/or reception
- Book Yamba Shores Tavern as yourÂ reception venue and pay deposit.
- Work out approximate guest numbers
- Consider your budget.Â Your wedding co-ordinator will supply you with a written quote if requested.Â This quote will be an estimate costing based on your estimated number of guests.
- Discuss reception set up andÂ get a quote from a wedding decorator.
- Book celebrant.
- Book photographer.
- Look around Yamba for your ideal ceremony location.
- Finalise menu and beverage selection .Â Â Discuss with your wedding co-ordinator any special dietary requirements of guests.
Final bits & pieces….
- Finalise guests numbers and table layouts with the Tavern (14 days prior to wedding)
- Provide the Tavern with a time line that you would like your wedding reception to run to. (14 days prior)
- The Tavern will also provide a wedding running sheet so you can confirm all details
**Please remember our Wedding organisers at the Tavern can assist you with any of the above
And finally, enjoy & have a fantastic, memorable day!!